What are you listening to? - 2015

Athena

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fab!

Is it not! :wub: I remember the first time ever I went on a cruise to Sweden with a friend and not my parents, and we were checking out guys, and this guy that was totally my friend's type started singing the song and it was beautiful... We had to find out what song it was and we loved it. We knew it from before but now we like it so much more. It's epic. It's full of promise and hope somehow :blush::D Even though nothing happened with that guy and my friend (or anyone for that matter).

Is it not! :wub: I remember the first time ever I went on a cruise to Sweden with a friend and not my parents, and we were checking out guys, and this guy that was totally my friend's type started singing the song and it was beautiful... We had to find out what song it was and we loved it. We knew it from before but now we like it so much more. It's epic. It's full of promise and hope somehow :blush::D Even though nothing happened with that guy and my friend (or anyone for that matter).

I love songs that remind me of good times. Wow!! .. the guy must have been a good singer for you to want to hear more, usually one hears songs being murdered (or is that just when I'm singing in the bath? :D

It's such a happy song .. I love it! :)

I love songs that remind me of good times. Wow!! .. the guy must have been a good singer for you to want to hear more, usually one hears songs being murdered (or is that just when I'm singing in the bath? :D

It's such a happy song .. I love it! :)

He actually only sang 'the sun is shining....' and that was all we needed :D We got it stuck in our heads and it took us a while to remember/find out what the song was. Classic :D

A happy song, and also summerish and feel-goody :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...