What are you listening to? - 2015

Athena

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Flower Kings. I may have said this before... But I still find it so amazing and amusing that I couldn't stand their stuff back when I was still with my now ex and he played their records. It was too happy too hippy too optimistic. But now I really dig the two albums I've been listening to :D Hot diggity! (And it's the kind of music that now gives me hope... :D I've become old!!)

Edited by frankie

Diamond Head  :D   Whenever I see Brian Tatler these days I'm always shocked he can still stand up  :D

Am I Evil is one of my fave songs :D

ETA: I just remembered it wasn't Diamond Head I saw . . . it was Machinehead. :doh::giggle:

Edited by Signor Finzione

"I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff - I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I do all day. I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all."

Holden Caulfield

Edited by woolf woolf

Listening to Maiden's 'Book of Souls' whilst waiting for Riverside's latest to pop through the letterbox.

ETA: and just a I posted that Love, Fear and the Time Machine arrived :exc:

Edited by Karsa Orlong