What are you listening to? - 2015

Athena

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Elvis Costello and the Attraction?  Just one Attraction?  Did he sack the others?? :o   :lol:

Haha .. I listened to this earlier after listening to your other songs. I was going to post it.

You're not putting 'thoughts' in my head are you Steve? .. I can't afford to go around the world watching Rush :D 

You're not putting 'thoughts' in my head are you Steve? .. I can't afford to go around the world watching Rush :D 

:lol:  I bet you would if it was Kate  :D   Actually, pricing up the flights yesterday, I don't think I can afford it, either  :hide:

Ulravox, The Cure, Squeeze, Elvis Costello and the Attaction(s)....we seem to have found a portal into the 80s  :giggle2: . Could it be that we any hurtling towards our 50th birthdays soon-ish, and are getting all very nostalgic?  :blush2:  :giggle:

Ulravox, The Cure, Squeeze, Elvis Costello and the Attaction(s)....we seem to have found a portal into the 80s  :giggle2: . Could it be that we any hurtling towards our 50th birthdays soon-ish, and are getting all very nostalgic?  :blush2:  :giggle:

Nooooooo, music was better then, it's a fact  :giggle2:   Besides, I'm not hurtling, just sliding downhill a bit faster than I'd like  :giggle2:   And also besides, I've had a whole day of data entry -  I had to have something to take my mind off it  :D

And now I appear to be listening to Nick Lowe  :D

Edited by Karsa Orlong

Nooooooo, music was better then, it's a fact  :giggle2:   Besides, I'm not hurtling, just sliding downhill a bit faster than I'd like  :giggle2:   And also besides, I've had a whole day of data entry -  I had to have something to take my mind off it  :D

And now I appear to be listening to Nick Lowe  :D

I’m looking forward to my 50th birthday, as the trouble is with the later 40s is that I have to think really hard exactly which year I am in now!! :blush2:  It will be much easier to remember 50.  :D

It was so much better music then......these young people and their "music" these days...blah blah