What are you listening to? - 2015

Athena

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed the other thread was still from 2015! So I thought I'd start a new one. What are you listening to?

We were not very observant, were we? :D  :giggle2:  

I've been listening to Type O' Negative, A new band to me. I listened to a couple of covers by The Last Lichen and decided to check this band out.

I missed this band first time round and am looking for similar artists.

Edited by dex

Have had a bit of a nostalgic time recently listening to lots of albums from when I was teenager.  My latest download is Whitney Houston's first album, who I never really followed after that one, but it does include what is still my favourite of her songs, Saving All My Love For You.

Have had a bit of a nostalgic time recently listening to lots of albums from when I was teenager. 

Ditto. We found a bag of vinyl and cassettes when clearing out the attic - they had been there since 1990, maybe even earlier - so I have been very nostalgic.

I have found some of the NME cassettes - one of the best for me is NME 035 – The World At One (1987). The beginning of my love of world music, and especially African music :wub: .

This is the first tract, and it is still fantastic!  Salif Keita's voice was so good  :smile2:

Edited by Marie H

Oooh! I thought last night in bed that I should really listen to Rush again, thanks for the reminder :D 

Another coincidence … this was another of the albums I was listening to at the weekend. :D What with that and the simultaneous Big Bang Theory watching. :lol:

:lol: What are the odds, especially when I only just bought the album last week! :D 

I'm just amazed it's February and it's the first one I've posted :giggle2:

Fever? Allergies? Lurgy? On death bed?

Edit: Actually, you've posted earlier in Jan. Take note that this thread didn't start till yesterday :D

Edited by frankie