Chaliepud's Reading in 2015.

chaliepud

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahey! I'm so glad to hear Obi is feeling better :lol:

I'm happy to hear this news :). It's hard when our beloved pets aren't feeling well, so I'm glad Obi feels a lot better.

Yay! Glad to hear the good news. :boogie:

Thanks everyone! He's a very happy boy now, still sleeping lots but jumping on the sofa (with the help of a footstool) and playing with his football again. Happy days! :) :) :)

Poor little thing! :( That's how a lot of noise phobias start. :( Hope fully he will be ok next time he hears loud noises. I probably would have had words with the kids, especially as it is illegal over here for kids to handle them, and for them to be let off during the day. Little monsters!  :censored:

The thing is, I was not near enough to be able to tell them anything, and it was dark and I couldn't see how old they were. And the dog was certainly not allowing me to go closer to inspect!

That makes sense, I like names for dogs that mean something.. An Obi is a blue rainforest bird (He is a blue Cattle Dog), it was a waste of time putting the effort in to his name though as of course the question we are always asked is whether he is named after Obe Wan Kenobe! So much so that we often now call him Obi1! :D :D

:D I never would've asked that, Star Wars is a foreign country to me :D

Such great news about Obi!! :smile2: I'm happy he's got the spring in his steps again and can jump on the sofa and play :smile2: xoxoxox

• 2 weeks later...

The thing is, I was not near enough to be able to tell them anything, and it was dark and I couldn't see how old they were. And the dog was certainly not allowing me to go closer to inspect! :D

I never would've asked that, Star Wars is a foreign country to me :D

Such great news about Obi!! :smile2: I'm happy he's got the spring in his steps again and can jump on the sofa and play :smile2: xoxoxox

No, definitely better to stay away if they are still making noise, kids often just don't think...I come across that a lot!  ;)  :P

Obi is doing fantastically, we even climbed the hill over the country park last week, it's no Everest but it was the first time I had felt it worth a try for a long time, he was fine and even managed to jump onto the photo rock!  :wub:

post-9751-0-89969700-1449484911_thumb.jpg

I'm glad he's doing so much better! What's the photo rock? I would love to see a photo of Obi :D.

The photo rock is a rock at the top of the hill that many people use as a photo opportunity, it is a perfect height for kids and dogs to be able to jump up on. :)

No, definitely better to stay away if they are still making noise, kids often just don't think...I come across that a lot!  ;)  :P

Me, too, what with supervising four different 4H clubs this fall... Kids can be a right pain :rolleyes::lol: I won't go into details, but let's just say, my nerves have been vexed :D

Obi is doing fantastically, we even climbed the hill over the country park last week, it's no Everest but it was the first time I had felt it worth a try for a long time, he was fine and even managed to jump onto the photo rock!  :wub:

Oh yay, well done Obi for getting on the photo rock! :wub: I'm so happy to hear he's doing so great these days! :smile2: Long may it continue! <3

I didn't realise until I saw it on the computer that the cheeky boy was poking his tongue out at me! :D

:lol: It was the first thing I noticed in the picture... :D

Me, too, what with supervising four different 4H clubs this fall... Kids can be a right pain :rolleyes::lol: I won't go into details, but let's just say, my nerves have been vexed :D

Oh yay, well done Obi for getting on the photo rock! :wub: I'm so happy to hear he's doing so great these days! :smile2: Long may it continue! <3

:lol: It was the first thing I noticed in the picture... :D

Yep, if you look up kids in the dictionary you'll definitely find the word vex in there somewhere! :D

I am so so happy with Obi, he seems to get stronger every day, I am a realist and know he can't go on forever but I'm so happy that he is back to more like his normal self for when Steve comes home on Thursday, as when Steve last left at the end of October things were not looking good for him. :)