Laura's Fantasy Corner 2015

Signor Finzione

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing as I harassed Gaia about forgetting to post book pictures on here, I figured I may as well post my own latest acquisitions. :rolleyes:

These were from the Works (£1.99 each, 3 for £5):

12191684_10153786633949497_5911023171377

And this one comes courtesy of the lovely Tim, who took pity on me for missing the Manchester Gollancz Fest and sent me a signed copy of Steelheart in consolation. Thanks again, Tim! :D:friends3:

12144877_10153786633934497_3906794756112

• 1 month later...

Oooh look at those gorgeous covers on those Tessa Harris books! Want want want... even though I don't know if I'd like them! I have The Works here in my home county, must remember to stick my head in over the Christmas break. I've gotten some great stuff in there before, although it can be hit and miss. I once got a lovely hardback collection of all of Shakespeare's work, and I also got two gorgeous Beau Riffenburgh book/sets, which are books containing tons of reprints and facsimiles of things. One is on the history of exploration and one on the Titantic. The Works is good for unusual stuff like that.