Devi's Book-Everest for 2015

Devi

I genuinely think it's a shame that you're all so aware of total strangers noticing things like that, I don't give it a second thought. If someone else around me in a public space really has nothing better to be doing with their time than observing the details of my chosen sanitary products or listening to me open wrappers, then really that person needs to re-evaluate their life choices! :lol:

As for cashiers - whatever about your sanitary products, cashiers can guess at quite a lot about a person from their shopping. I say this as someone who worked as a cashier for 4 years - this customer waxes rather than shaves, this customer is either lazy or is far too busy to cook full meals, this customer probably has more than one kid, this customer has a pet dog, that one dyes her hair, that one is trying to lose weight, this one prefers tampons to towels, this one is buying nothing but a box of rubbers so he's clearly going to be having a more enjoyable evening than me. :lol:

Really, every time you go through a checkout you're sharing a whole pile of your business with the person scanning your stuff - that's why sanitary items don't bother me in the slightest. :)

Edited by Nollaig

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so happy when I opened my loot crate and found this book inside! Loot crate is similar to the nerdblocks i get, it's a box full of nerdy goodness.

97bb4a1b9e2a3018596b076856ad0883_zps29f9

I haven't heard of Loot Crates or Nerd Blocks before. What a great idea! They look like a lot of fun. :)Ready Player One sounds great. I look forward to your thoughts on it.

They are going to be doing more books now and then too, apparently they were a big hit for most fans.

Can't wait to see what else they put in.