What Are You Watching Now? - 2015

Athena

I watched the first part of And Then There Were None,  and I watched an animated film with the kids The Croods during the afternoon. We were playing board games when the Dickensian thing was on but it has been recorded for another time.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the first part of And Then There Were None,  and I watched an animated film with the kids The Croods during the afternoon. We were playing board games when the Dickensian thing was on but it has been recorded for another time.

Ooh, what's this Dickensian thing you speak of?

Ooh, what's this Dickensian thing you speak of?

Hi Kylie

Its a mash up of all the Dickens characters into ONE story

DON'T read the episode list!! Spoilers!! Unless you want to of course

here's a link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dickensian_(TV_series)

Edited by vodkafan

We watched bits of Bob Fosse's work on some You Tube thingys.  God, that man could choreograph!  And dance! 

we watched bits of Sweet Charity, American in Paris (Gene Kelly=divine!), A Chorus Line, Cats.....you get the picture. :)

CBSN had a great interview with Cicely Tyson and then Rita Moreno......what fantastic performers!!

Also the Sisters routine that Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye performed in White Christmas..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE589gkOYz0

Bear in mind that they were imitating Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen.  :P

Just started to catch up with And then there were none, have seen the first part and thought it was a bit slow at first but it's picked up now.  Also got the last episode of The Bridge to watch.

have now watched both of the above series and enjoyed them - I did read And then there were none years ago and correctly remembered whodunit.

Missing The Bridge already :cry: hope they make another series.

Edited by Madeleine