What Are You Watching Now? - 2015

Athena

Decided to watch Charmed, from the beginning.

That should keep you going for a while! I caught a random episode on TV today.

I'm currently half-watching Wyatt Earp while I do other stuff.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're currently re-watching StarGate Atlantis, it's really nice to see it again. I am watching it without sound because of my tiredness (my boyfriend wears headphones), but I know what the characters' voices sound like since I've seen it before, and of course we have the subtitles on so I can follow it pretty well. It's a great show.

Summer is a good time for watching shows you've never seen before, and to catch up on shows you're behind with.

I am currently watching:

Veep -- season 2

House of Cards (US) -- season 1

Satisfaction -- season 1 

Bob's burgers -- season 1

Family Guy -- season 13

Project runway -- season 14

Chicago Hope (rewatch) -- season 1

The affair -- season 1 

Frasier -- season 1 

Mad men -- season 4

And waiting eagerly for new seasons of Modern family, Homeland & Big bang theory......

Justified. Anyone else been watching or is it just me and the cat?

I've actually just put it on our Watchlist on Amazon Prime. :) 

We watched a documentary on Orson Welles the other day, Magician: The Astonishing Life and Work of Orson Welles.  I've always been a fan of Welles, and this doc had some really interesting information.  I'd have liked more depth, but it was only an hour and a half. :) 

Watched a few Midsomer Murders, and a few X-Files. 

We watched an absolutely riveting movie called The Travelling Salesman/P=NP.  Here is the synopsis from Amazon.

"Four of the world's smartest mathematicians are hired by the U.S. government to solve the most elusive problem in computer science history--P vs. NP. The four have jointly created a "system" which could be the next major advancement for humanity or the downfall of society."

Big Bang Theory.. I've always liked it but never watched it much but my 10 year old has developed an obsession for it!  I was worried it might not be suitable but the only bits that may be a little risqué seem to go over his head! :D

Get them while they're young! :D 

Big Bang Theory.. I've always liked it but never watched it much but my 10 year old has developed an obsession for it!  I was worried it might not be suitable but the only bits that may be a little risqué seem to go over his head! :D

ha ha I am worse then... my 7 year old is in love with Jim Parsons :P

I plan on watching the pilot for Man in the High Castle today, it is an original Amazon series.  The trailer looked good, I am anxious to see the society created.

I finished the final episode of The Office (US Version). I'm feeling a bit blue now that it's over...I got a bit attached to the characters. :giggle2:

I can relate to that! Although I still have the last season to watch... I've been re-watching from season 6 on youtube, and am currently on season 8, episode 17 or so. But I don't want to have to watch the last season on youtube... I want to wait till it's on TV and I can watch it from a bigger screen and have my subtitles in case there's something I'd otherwise miss... I'm going to miss the show. I'm fearing the 9th season can't be any good.

It's not been the same since Michael left... Although it's been good... I cried again when I watched his last episode... :blush: I know he'll return for an episode or two for when Dwight gets married (with Angela, I think? But don't tell me if I'm wrong or right!!! I just can't avoid all spoilers because I love browsing Imgur and the people there post stuff on the show...

I think it's safe to say that it's my most favorite ever TV show. :yes::wub:

I can relate to that! Although I still have the last season to watch... I've been re-watching from season 6 on youtube, and am currently on season 8, episode 17 or so. But I don't want to have to watch the last season on youtube... I want to wait till it's on TV and I can watch it from a bigger screen and have my subtitles in case there's something I'd otherwise miss... I'm going to miss the show. I'm fearing the 9th season can't be any good.

It's not been the same since Michael left... Although it's been good... I cried again when I watched his last episode... :blush: I know he'll return for an episode or two for when Dwight gets married (with Angela, I think? But don't tell me if I'm wrong or right!!! I just can't avoid all spoilers because I love browsing Imgur and the people there post stuff on the show...

I think it's safe to say that it's my most favorite ever TV show. :yes::wub:

A lot of people said they thought it went downhill from Season 6/7 onwards, but I didn't think so. I found the last few seasons just as entertaining as the first ones. I will need to give it another watch through to see what the characters were like at the start - I've forgotten how much they've changed. They had a flashback of Jim from Season 1......was his hair really like that?! :D

A lot of people said they thought it went downhill from Season 6/7 onwards, but I didn't think so. I found the last few seasons just as entertaining as the first ones. I will need to give it another watch through to see what the characters were like at the start - I've forgotten how much they've changed. They had a flashback of Jim from Season 1......was his hair really like that?! :D

Good to hear you enjoyed it through and through and didn't let anything bother you! I know what you mean about Jim's hair! :D We had a similar flashback thing during the season I'm watching, it was hilarious! When I first saw his new do, I didn't like it at all... But it grows on you :D 

I watched the first episode of The Walking Dead spinoff, called Fear the Walking Dead. I thought it was pretty good. It's different in that it's (so far, at least) only focusing on one family. One of the main characters reminds me rather a lot of a young Johnny Depp.

I'm about halfway through the pilot episode of the fan-funded Star Trek: Renegades.  It's pretty dreadful :lol:

Nooo ! Still, I expect I`ll eventually `have` to see it.  :giggle2:

The Flash 1 x 20  :D

Strike Back - Legacy ( S5 )  - Brilliant ! Really great end to the series.  :D