What Are You Watching Now? - 2015

Athena

Weh, Warehouse 13 is here on Syfy channel all the time. An epi here and there, fine but not everything. Try the Librarians if you like it though. Starts with some films, then it;s the same as WH13, different background, same vibe.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since subscribing to Netflix we've watched some great shows.  Right now we are watching several. 

Fringe, Midsomer Murders, and Orphan Black.  We'd given up on OB previously, but the reviews were so good we decided to give it a second chance.

I always thought I'd enjoy Veronica Mars but I've never actually watched any!  Will have to look out for the box set for myself at some point. :)

I'd recommend it! :smile2: Loved it the first time around, wasn't as keen when re-watching the first time, but now I'm re-watching it the second time and completely and utterly hooked. Have watched 7 episodes in three days (mostly in two days, really). :cool:

Edited by frankie

I felt like going to Alaska to visit some quirky friends in Sicily. Maggie and Joel just won't let up! Bickering and snarking constantly. Think I'll swing into the cafe for a moose burger and some fries. Then I'll chill with Ed and Marilyn and pay some bingo. And of course I'll have to have my deep and philosophical discussion with Chris, assuming I can get a weird in, he's so chatty!

Yep, I'm watching Northern Exposure!

Edited by Virginia

I'm now going to watch the last episode of Veronica Mars, season 1. I can't believe I'm so far already. I'm really scared about what's going to happen. I remember it being one of the best TV series season finales ever. Should be epic! 

We finished watching Angel Beats! yesterday, and this morning we watched an episode of Star Trek: The Original Series. However, neither of us could remember where we left off, so we watched bits of the ~6 or such episodes before the one we left off at, to then realise we'd seen them already :doh:.

I'm addicted to Four In A Bed where four B&B owners compete against each other, by visiting each others establishments and then critique their stay and pay what they think their stay was worth.  They show a weeks worth of programmes on weekend afternoons, so I'm currently watching these since the weather's not so nice today. :)

Yesterday we watched the first episode of Firefly. It was good :). We bought this DVD some years ago and now we finally get around to watching it :blush2::giggle2:. I really liked the movie, Serenity so I am eager to see the rest of Firefly.

Watched wuite a bit yesterday which is unusual for me, an episide of Vampire Diaries, the last episode of Season 3 of Luther (can't wait for Season 4!) and the final episode ever of The Mentalist. I need to get back to my books this evening! :D

• 2 weeks later...