Just Saying Hello.

Colunio

I have just joined the forum and thought I would say hello.  I have always loved a good book but for a few years now I have only managed 1 or 2 due to work and family commitments.  I am pleased to say that I now have more time to once again lose myself in a good book.  I have purchased a Kindle and have found myself reading one book after another...lol.  I love to read fiction, nothing in particular.  At the moment I am reading Brass Monkey the second book in the James Acton Thrillers by J. Robert Kennedy.

Many thanks and kind regards

Colunio   :)

Thank you for the warm welcome from all of you.

In answer to the question from Hayley.   I don't think I have any favorite books as I have read so many excellent ones over the years from a very young age.  If I was pushed to pick one it would have to be the very first one I read all the way through when I was eight years old and that was Charlie And The Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl.

Colunio  :)

I have read many again over the years to my two Sons as they were growing up.  The best part of this is you can actually do the voices of the characters that you imagined in your head when reading these books as a child.   :)

Colunio :)