Holiday Reading...

Kell

I still haven't settled on my final selection!

Kate Harrison - Old School Ties.. half way through, enjoying, will probably take to finish

Sam Grosser - Another Time and Place - just started, good so far, another to take

The Secret Life of Bees - possibly

Katherine Warwick - Savage.. possibly

Kelley Armstrong - Exit Stategy.. possibly

Marion Husband - The Boy I Love.. probably

The thing is, I'll probably only get a chance to read one; but I do like to feel I have a choice! :)

I still haven't settled on my final selection!

Kate Harrison - Old School Ties.. half way through, enjoying, will probably take to finish

! :)

See how you get on with that one....I gave up reading it. Didn't enjoy they way it was written and characters didn't hold my interest I'm afraid.

Oh, I'm really liking it. :) Don't give up on Kate Harrison though.. I think Brown Owl's Guide to Life is my favourite, and it has a very different feel to it.

I have read 'The Starter Marriage' which I read via a bookring and enjoyed.

http://bookcrossing.com/journal/3451044

Well, of the batch I took away with me, I finished Anne of Green Gables and Snow Flower and the Secret Fan and got 2/3rds of the way through Lost in a Good Book. All excellent reading too, I might add!

I won't get any holidays, but we did go camping for one night last wekend and I was still reading Harry Potter. I took The House At Riverton too, but by the time Katie went to sleep in the tent it was 9:30 so I didn't have much time. Then the next day by the time I had myself and three kids up, been into town for some food for lunch, cooked and cleaned up, I was aboutt o relax with my book when OH said it was time to pack up!

I won't get any holidays, but we did go camping for one night last wekend and I was still reading Harry Potter. I took The House At Riverton too, but by the time Katie went to sleep in the tent it was 9:30 so I didn't have much time. Then the next day by the time I had myself and three kids up, been into town for some food for lunch, cooked and cleaned up, I was aboutt o relax with my book when OH said it was time to pack up!

That's a real shame IceCream - it's so hard to find time to yourself sometimes.

We have booked a week away in a beach front cottage in Wales me Oh and the crazy lurcher i am off to scale the dizzy heights of mount TBr to find some suitable reading.

I have to take the Mary Stewart Crystal cave boks at the Arthur Legend has a lot of lins to Wales.

I am so excited!!!

I will post the list soon no doubt it will keep changing before i go

I'm going back to Devon tomorrow for a week and am taking more books this time than I did last time... It was for two weeks! I'm just not in the same disciplined frame of mind, I'm afraid :lol:

So, going with me are as follows:

Oscar & Lucinda - Peter Carey

The Book of Not - Tsitsi Dangarembga

The Secret River - Kate Grenville

The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini

Mister Pip - Lloyd Jones

Cloud Atlas - David Mitchell

The Life & Opinions of Tristram Shandy, a Gentleman - Laurence Sterne

Plus Dante's Inferno and three text books from my reading list.

Somehow, I doubt I'll get through them all, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I still annot decide what books to take but i think:

Industrial magic - kelley Armstrong - as i am still reading this

Haunted - Kelley Armstrong

Grotesque - Natsuo Kirino

Crystal Cave - Mary Stewart

Peter Kay biog for OH

Walk this way Aersmith biog for OH

From Hell Graphic novel

And some knitting books