The Missing - James Nesbit

Inver

Just watched the first one tonight of this new series.....it is going to be good....1/8. That is Tuesday evenings sorted out now for a few weeks.

Anyone else watch it ?

Didn't manage to catch it but would like to, looks like the first episode is worth a watch at the very least. Think it'll be a BBC iPlayer job this.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really enjoying this.  Each episode seems to throw up a new suspect.  We're half way through and I still have no idea what happened to Oliver.  James Nesbit is so compelling and I love the French Detective, Julien - great performance.

I'm enjoying The Missing on the Iplayer. I've also been watching The Fall with Gillian Anderson and Intruders with John Simm, which is a bit weird.

I've also been watching The Fall with Gillian Anderson

I was told to watch The Fall by a friend who has been hooked on this Dex. Something I hadn't watched the first series of, but I started watching it on iPlayer too and am totally up to date with it....can't wait for tomorrow night and watch it properly on the telly. It has been very good.

Well last nights was slightly better, but have to say still confusing...!

yes, I was totally lost aswell.

The girl who got her throat cut in the cafe, The conversation on the boat between Ken Stott/ Ian and his wife. What was the point of going into the relationship of Nesbit's Ex and her stepsons mother, because they decided he should get run over.

I did enjoy the last episode - I thought the acting from Ken Stott at the end (the bit on the boat with James Nesbitt) was brilliant. I have to concentrate very hard when I'm watching it though, or I feel that the plot will get away from me!

I assume that the point of her step-sons accident was to show to us, and to her, that despite her thinking that she had built a new life around her step-son, when it came to the crunch, she was still an outsider

• 3 weeks later...