Fave TV programmes

marbles

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of adds THIS Is an ODD bod if ever there was one, my brother sent me this one god knows why....and it's for a game too. Though It's "message" leaves a strange taste in the mouth.

See for yourselves. : http://www.ffk-wilkinson.com/

What do you think odd or what.?

The dad looks remarkably like Sean Penn (evil personified in my view)

Funny message being delivered here, but let's not take it too seriously, its only an advert.

I've been enjoying Smallville of late, mainly for Lex. I find Clark Kent a little too...earnest. And Lana Lang is a little pathetic. Chloe I like, and I love the fact that Jimmy Olsen's in it now (and I shall forevermore think of him as Troy Van de Graff, thankyouverymuch!).

Also, CSI. Although there haven't been any episodes I haven't seen on lately, and the new season hasn't started. I'm not that invested that I care whether Sara lives or dies, as I know it's entirely political and depends on Jorja Fox's contract. I quite like her character though. I've grown fond of CSI:Miami, though David Caruso's acting is laughable really. And CSI:NY is growing on me...

Bones is back on the air, and I think they're making more of a point about stressing the relationship between Booth and Brennan (which I'm all for). I love the forensic anthropology angle, I love that Zach is back from Iraq, and I'm a little disappointed in the Hodgins/Angela storyline (they're trying to find her husband from ehr Fiji marriage). Oh, and what I'm definately loving? The cannibal.

Oh, and I've been watching House, which I've gotten into quite religiously in the past month or so. Plauisble - no. Godd telly - probably yes.

Then there's the usual suspects of Scrubs, Ugly Betty...and I still miss Veronica Mars...

Guest fireball
I'm not that invested that I care whether Sara lives or dies, as I know it's entirely political and depends on Jorja Fox's contract. I quite like her character though. I've grown fond of CSI:Miami, though David Caruso's acting is laughable really.
:censored: Here here Princess; I much prefer CSI:NY

Nice to see they've eased back on whose been ringing Det. Mac Taylor

(Gary Sinise) at 3:20ish am time, and why.? Over here the next episode is this....CSI: NY

Buzzkill

Wed, Nov 14, 7:00 PM,

The CSIs investigate when a supermodel is found dead in a giant martini glass on a billboard in Times Square.!

Speaking CSI proper, herself, Sara, is off,! in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Goodbye & Good Luck

Thu, Nov 15, 6:00 PM |A suspect from Sara's past returns, causing her to question her future as a CSI.

Bones has an interesting title this week called....Bones

Boy in the Time Capsule

Tue, Nov 13, 4:00 PM |When a high-school class reunites to unearth a time capsule buried 20 years earlier, they find the body of one of their teenage classmates inside; while combing through the victim's secrets, the team rehashes their own high-school memories.

And just to put you off yer tea here's David Caruso minging it for you.

http://images.zap2it.com/20071010/csimiami_cast_s7_240.jpg

CSI: Miami

Permanent Vacation

Mon, Nov 12, 7:00 PM |A family vacation turns deadly, forcing the CSI team to find the killer before the survivors decide to seek justice on their own. AS for Smallville http://images.zap2it.com/20071010/smallville_grp_s6_240.jpg over here this weeks episode is...Smallville

Blue

Thu, Nov 15, 5:00 PM |Clark meets his biological mother (Helen Slater) for the first time; Chloe and Lex discover that Lois and Grant have been seeing each other.

Spooky that, first they had the screen Sups the late Christopher Reeve,

:

200px-Clarksupescompare.jpg now they've got his "cousin" playing Clark's biological mum.!!!

:

http://www.brokenfrontier.com/ektron-content/1984slater_0807.jpg They also had if memerory serves, the screen Lois Lane too was in there somewhere in the earlier series I think.!

All this inbreeding can't be good at all, come to think of it, wasn't his TV mum in one of the Reeve Supes films.?!

Though I do have a soft spot for Allison Mack...

:

allisonmacktf9.png

• 2 months later...

I love watching Greys Anatomy but I'm being good and waiting for the next series on TV instead of downloading it. I watched the first 9 episodes of Private Practice which was great and I'm looking forward to more of those.

I really enjoyed The Tudors when it was on, although a bit rude for the BBC :006: and I've seen they are filming another series of it :yippee:

Loving E.R. still. New series started last week, am very happy about that, although they put it on at 10pm and sometimes I have trouble staying up to watch it, especially when I'm working early.

Other than that I fill up my time with the news and Dog The Bounty Hunter as he's my hero :welcome:

I've grown fond of CSI:Miami, though David Caruso's acting is laughable really.

Have you noticed how he's never looking at the camera? And always is either putting on or taking off his sunclasses, while staring off-camera, saying something that's supposed to be clever, witty and meaningfull and then, almost mid-sentence, walking off? He does that several times per episode!! Oh, and the two other guys, they wear matching color shirts disturbingly often.

From what I've heard it is a continuation of sorts ie. they're keeping the police characters and the time travel element but this time it is a different character who travels in time. For me Life on Mars was just one big nostalgia fest as I was brought up in 70s Manchester and so much was familiar. The 80's are my student years so should be good also.

Hmm just thinking . . . I might treat myself to the boxset.