• Announcements

• Hayley

Signing Up   11/06/2018

Signing Up is once again available. New members are very welcome
    • Hayley

May Supporter Giveaway   05/03/2019

It's May! The height of spring and a truly beautiful time of year so, when I saw this beautiful book cover, I knew we had to have it for the giveaway! May's winner will also receive the very first, completely unique, BCF bookmark!     As always, supporters will be entered into the giveaway automatically and a winner will be chosen at random at the end of the month. If you want to enter the giveaway but aren't currently a supporter, you can become one at https://www.patreon.com/bookclubforum.
Athena

What cheered you up today?

14 hours ago, Little Pixie said:

Would I get a Naughty Point for giving the publisher a plug ? The books are available for US Kindle from $1.99 - $3.99, and are well worth the money, imo. :D

No, I think that is fine :).

It's awesome they gave you the books for free :o!

And it's nice you got to keep the omnibus :)!

7 hours ago, Athena said:

No, I think that is fine :).

It's awesome they gave you the books for free :o!

And it's nice you got to keep the omnibus :)!

It might be my best bookish happening ever. :D

Here's what cheered me up today:

- my boss was out of town, so less stress

- it's FRIDAY! :yahoo:

- recently rediscovered this song, which has been happily buzzing in my dead all day

52 minutes ago, Lau_Lou said:

My nephew was born on Monday evening. 

Congratulations!! That's awesome :).

Going shopping to get all my holiday stuff in the knowledge that it is only 2 weeks to go!  

On 30/06/2018 at 8:13 PM, Talisman said:

Going shopping to get all my holiday stuff in the knowledge that it is only 2 weeks to go!  

Sounds good! Enjoy :)

It's a bit of a odd one but I managed to tick everything off of my to-do list for today without getting too distracted by the TV or YouTube.

Christmas Jumper today at work and seeing all the staff and clients really getting into it in their finery (including me) - that and the fact that it was (still is) Friday - oh, and coming home to my 2 lovely pussy cats.  

We had Xmas jumper day too, I couldn't find mine but there were some lovely ones, including Chewbacca (from Star Wars) with antlers which had flashing lights, and a human advent calendar. 

On 10/03/2018 at 12:40 AM, Echo said:

Here's what cheered me up today:

- my boss was out of town, so less stress

- it's FRIDAY! :yahoo:

- recently rediscovered this song, which has been happily buzzing in my dead all day

Tune by Crash Test Dummies, is blocked in UK it said under the link 

The sentiment about the boss, is endorsed by me.🤣😂😁

I will have another nephew and he will be here to greet us at the beginning of October. 

On 14/05/2019 at 7:14 PM, yellowducky said:

I am getting the Sims 2 Soon and Getting my hair done and nail art :P so much fun

What kind of design / colours have you got on your nails? Nail art fascinates me, I think probably because I've always had super short nails. 

19 hours ago, Lau_Lou said:

I will have another nephew and he will be here to greet us at the beginning of October. 

Congratulations for impending new nephew! 

My cheer up yesterday (Thursday) was finding a pack of silver earring attachments that I had mislaid 3 months ago. A tiny packet, that had slipped in with an completely unrelated bag of bits! I hadn't realised how bugged I was about it until I found them. :D

20 hours ago, Lau_Lou said:

That is amazing news :)!!

10 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

My cheer up yesterday (Thursday) was finding a pack of silver earring attachments that I had mislaid 3 months ago. A tiny packet, that had slipped in with an completely unrelated bag of bits! I hadn't realised how bugged I was about it until I found them. :D

What a great find!!