Ryder Cup Gleneagles

Inver

Anyone else been watching it today.....great stuff to get a 5-3 lead going in to Saturday...come on the boys. It would be so good to win on home soil. Gleneagles looking fantastic in the sun..hope the weather holds for them over  the weekend.

The telly was switched on with it on all day, so I caught some of it as I was walking by, then got sucked in to the second half of the afternoon session!  I'm not a golf fan by any means, and would normally actively avoid it, but there's something about the Ryder Cup and the way it's played and scored that makes it irresistible. :D

It couldn't possibly be as tense and exciting as Medinah, but it was still great :D

I was sad to hear Phil Mickelson criticising Tom Watson as soon as it had finished.  Even though he was doing it indirectly, it still seemed pretty bad.  Something must've happened behind the scenes that resulted in him being left out on Saturday :shrug:

Yeh...I used to like him but it wasn't called for and should have been kept from public. Tom Watson is a lovely guy and maybe he didn't do things right for some, but if you are part of a team with a captain  you have to respect his decision. Think his nose is just out of joint because the lost again. We are certainly doing something right with organisation etc and our choice of captains.