Devi

Book Memes

I didn't understand this until I saw 'Mambo' in the tag. :D I never knew all the lyrics to that song, but I know it well enough to recognise the names.

Have you ever seen images of book stacks that people have made where the titles of the books make a sentence or story? I want to do that one day. :) It would be a great thread idea. Oh, here's a site with some great examples.

Have you ever seen images of book stacks that people have made where the titles of the books make a sentence or story? I want to do that one day. :) It would be a great thread idea. Oh, here's a site with some great examples.

That is a great idea! I love that.

Not quite a meme, but The Book Man in Canada has made an awesome video to the tune of Meghan Trainor's All About That Bass (which I love). It's called It's All About Them Books. It has a slightly anti-Kindle sentiment, but I'm sure you'll all forgive them for it because The Book Man is a bricks and mortar store plugging their books.

I read an article about Reese recently that talked about just how much she loves books. I had no idea! And she's already turned a couple into movies. Good for her.

I never knew that she loves books so much!

Kylie, those are nice :)!

That poster is based on the book The Rights Of The Reader by Daniel Pennac (illustrated by Quentin Blake). I like it a lot :) (the poster, though the book is nice too).

I read the book after seeing the poster. I thought it was hugely disappointing (rather boring). The poster is much better. ;)

I love that one too. It sums up my spending habits perfectly. :D