Book Memes

Devi

I didn't understand this until I saw 'Mambo' in the tag. :D I never knew all the lyrics to that song, but I know it well enough to recognise the names.

Have you ever seen images of book stacks that people have made where the titles of the books make a sentence or story? I want to do that one day. :) It would be a great thread idea. Oh, here's a site with some great examples.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you ever seen images of book stacks that people have made where the titles of the books make a sentence or story? I want to do that one day. :) It would be a great thread idea. Oh, here's a site with some great examples.

That is a great idea! I love that.

Not quite a meme, but The Book Man in Canada has made an awesome video to the tune of Meghan Trainor's All About That Bass (which I love). It's called It's All About Them Books. It has a slightly anti-Kindle sentiment, but I'm sure you'll all forgive them for it because The Book Man is a bricks and mortar store plugging their books.

I read an article about Reese recently that talked about just how much she loves books. I had no idea! And she's already turned a couple into movies. Good for her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...