Book Memes

Devi

I couldn't find anything similar, but a friend tagged me in a book picture that I wanted to share with you all! I thought we could share any memes we come across and like to share, here.

If you think this thread is pointless mods, feel free to delete. :)

62eed7465998f688139e7b9f80853720_zps8941

Edited by Devi

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's nice :)! I see some memes on Facebook sometimes, that people or sites post. I'll share it if I see an interesting one :).

EDIT: Here's one I found on my hard drive. I'm sure someone posted it on Facebook or something a while ago. It's not really a meme or anything but just a nice picture I think.

BoeVLSwIYAEplid.jpg large.jpg

Edited by Athena

It's not at all pointless! I think it's a great idea for a thread. :) I love book memes. I try not to share too many on FB because I don't want to clog up the timelines of my non-bookish friends, so this a great way to do it. :)

It's not at all pointless! I think it's a great idea for a thread. :) I love book memes. I try not to share too many on FB because I don't want to clog up the timelines of my non-bookish friends, so this a great way to do it. :)

That's great to hear! I was concerned it might of been a little pointless. :blush:

I too am the same with book memes on fb. I also try not to mention much gaming either for the same reasons.

Edited by Devi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's not a meme, but it is a cute bookish picture I saw on twitter today … I want stairs like these!

https://twitter.com/sdowdtrust/status/522414336506347520

Gorgeous!

Oh, I do like those stairs. It makes me feel tempted to go rip off the carpet from ours stairs and get a'painting!  :D

Ha. Me too! But I think I'll keep this in mind for my future 'dream house' (although my dream house only has one level...) My current house is not worthy of such loveliness.

What exactly is a book meme?

Would this qualify?

3bfe7d3e438cc8dc52a549c16a18b402.jpg

Haha. This is terrific! I'm going to pinch this for my Facebook page if you don't mind.

This is a perfect example of a book meme. :)

That's a little bit disappointing! I was hoping it'd be more :blush2:.

Yes, you would hope so, wouldn't you? Luckily you are a fast reader and could surely read at least 4 times that number?