What's the weather like?

Virginia

It was freezing here this morning too! It's quite cold outside, definitely colder than last week. It is sunny though so that's very nice. It rained on Saturday but the sky looks nice at the moment. I'm sorry to hear about your summer plants :(.

Today should be our last "good" day. Its a lovely 78F' here in South Carolina. Just a hint of a breeze, sunny with the hint of clouds moving in. I took my Kizzy out for a nice walk as it will start raining this evening and for the next few days. Kizzy is very particular about the rain. She wont DO rain. Seriously, I think she has an on/off button for her bladder. She can and will hold it for HOURS rather than walk in a light rain!

Tomorrow the temps will drop significantly and I'm here for it, lol! Ready for my sweaters and boots!

Our old lab was a bit like that with her bladder, she once went 12 hours straight without going out, one NYE when there were loads of fireworks.  I don't know how she did it!

Bit warmer and very wet today, meant to get colder again though.

The plants were on their way out anyway, and will make way for spring bulbs!  When I get round to planting them....

It was 0 degrees when I got up for work this morning just after 6am and hasn't got far above that all day. It's okay though - I wrapped myself up in my synthetic down jacket and worked a bit harder to keep warm. I walked about 4.5 miles at work today. :)  

It's been lovely here the last couple of days, got much colder today, first morning I've seen any frost so it's just about the right temperature for me now! Bright enough, bit cloudy but as long as it's dry I'll take it! But we've had some gorgeous mornings and evenings.

It has been unseasonably warm here these past few days. Today was a beautiful day - warm, sunny and blustery - just perfect for this time of the year. It makes me grateful for the lovely garden that we have where I work, which is definitely one of the things I love most about my job.  

Really cold here with a biting wind. The temperature was officially about 6 degrees with it felt a lot colder than that with the wind chill. Not as cold as Akureyri in the north of Iceland though where it was minus 7 degrees. Now that is cold.