What's the weather like?

Virginia

It's raining which I don't mind .. but coupled with strong winds .. which I do :blush2: It was like trying to battle with a rabid dog .. it bit me several times :blush2: I always end up hitting myself on the head with my umbrella .. very annoying. Umbrella has been through the wars but lives on to fight another day.

The ground is covered with snow, first of the season for us. We are supposed to get more overnite, maybe 2 - 5 inches. I feel sorry for the people in Boston as thay have over 6 feet of snow and they keep getting more. :o I have a friend that lives there and I will have to give him a call. :)

Edited by muggle not

It has been beautiful in my part of Surrey as well - although we had a heavy frost this morning. I wore my winter trousers to work but soon changed into less warm ones. It was so beautiful and sunny I had to find an excuse to loiter around the horticultural department a bit longer by replenishing all their cleaning supplies - they were busy in the garden today sowing broad beans for harvest later in the summer. After they had finished, they invited me to share a mug of hot chocolate with the clients, which can't be bad - sometimes I love my job ! :smile:  

Edited by Talisman