Virginia

What's the weather like?

Woke up to a grey sky and wind, looks like it might rain later as well.

It was grey all morning, now it's brightened up and starting to get a bit warmer. Thankfully not as warm as yesterday though.

Dull and overcast this morning with the sun breaking through early afternoon. Now it's threatening to rain.  

It was just about a perfect day for me today ... bright blue clear sky, sun shining and about 14ºC, so warm enough to go without a coat, but not too hot or cold.

Today it looks nice and sunny, and the temperature is pleasant. They predict though that after today we'll have some cloudy, rainy, colder days.

Was a really nice, sunny walk into work this morning, but as the day has gone on it has got increasingly cloudy.  Lights on now, the weekend must be coming...

It's been raining here for most of the day. The temperature is fine though, just lots of rain.

It's been cold and foggy and raining a light drizzle all day, so I've had the perfect excuse to stay in and read my book all afternoon. :D

Yuck, it's a miserable day out there today - horrible drizzling rain, that gets you soaked in seconds, and driving home from work, it was like driving straight through a rain cloud.

Rainy and grey, so no surprise. I can't wait to go home to Germany on Wednesday, where sunshine and 17°C are waiting for me :)

Lovely cool sunny day here today. It's been a bit mild over the last week, hitting 15-17 degrees in some places. Fortunately for me, apparently the temperature is going dropping way back down this week :D

This morning it rained a bit, but now it's sunny :). Temperatures are quite nice for this time of year here.