What's the weather like?

Virginia

We have had beautiful spring weather all week with blue skies and sunshine. The temperature has been around 12 degrees or so, so there is still a chill in the air, but warm enough to walk around with 2 layers instead of 3.  

It has been gorgeous here today - almost warm enough to sit out. The reord I think was about 19 degrees at Heathrow, but it has been nearer 15 degrees where I am - about the same temperature as Malta, where I am going on Saturday. :smile:   

Mostly very dry and bright, but extremely blustery. At times I'm feeling slightly concerned about the strength of the wind howling through the cracks around our office windows - big old building very high up. Meant to be showery at times, but mostly it's just been a beautiful, fresh day here.

Mostly very dry and bright, but extremely blustery. At times I'm feeling slightly concerned about the strength of the wind howling through the cracks around our office windows - big old building very high up. Meant to be showery at times, but mostly it's just been a beautiful, fresh day here.

Ditto to the wind and the old office building - its very noisy. We're lacking the dry brightness though. It's a bit dull & showery.