What's the weather like?

Virginia

Got woken up by the rain at 4:15 this morning, not that I'm complaining too much, it was a lovely sound - much better than an alarm clock, although a little earlier than I'd have liked! :D

It's brightening up now though, the clouds are being blown away and the blue sky is peeking through, but it's a nice cool temperature. In fact, it's a perfect temperature for me - just right so that I don't need to wear a jacket or coat. :smile2:

First time posting here since when I joined there were 999999999 degrees outside and I felt like I was melting even at night but the weather in Ireland seems much much better. A few clouds and rains here and there but overall much better than what I usually experience back home. 

Its cold and drizzling here today.  Had to put the heating on for a little while last night got so cold.  Then after about 15 minutes was too hot for me.

Mind you it doesent hurt to put it on to make sure it is working before winter really sets in.