What's the weather like?

Virginia

Too hot to function! The high is supposed to be 95f (35c) and the humidity is at 90%. I think I could handle the temp if it wasn't so humid! I went to get the mail and that is about as much of the heat as I can take today! 

Humidity is terrible, it's even been quite bad here.  Bit cooler today though, and have had a couple of drizzly showers.  last night was very sticky and didn't sleep that well.

High teens celsius here today, maybe feels low twenties with the humidity. I have a fuzzy head/headache after being out in it earlier, so I gotta go drink buckets of water and probably take a nap to get rid of it.

It's been warm here. Some sites predicted we'd have thunderstorms and rain yesterday evening, but others predicted we'd have no rain. I thought it was okay to gamble on it, because the sky was completely blue as far as we could see. So we had a barbecue, and the weather stayed good throughout :). They said it would call down a bit after the weekend.

The other day whilst driving out on some errands, the car thermostat hit 101F, aka 38.3C.  So, its hot, and it might rain.  Humidity so thick you can stand still and sweat like all heck.  As I've said before, thank God for air conditioning!  Sometimes I wonder how we did without it. 

We didn't have any a/c until I was 16, and didn't have central a/c till 20 years ago. 

It's cooled down a lot here, and it has been cloudy. We had one rain shower yesterday (is that what you call it?). Not too unpleasant to be honest. It could be more sunny, but I'm happy it's cooled down to a more pleasant temperature.