What's the weather like?

Virginia

Having a hot few days here. Getting up to 41 C in the next couple of days. :( I'll be staying inside with the aircon on! And probably sleeping on the lounge, because it's too hot to sleep upstairs (broken aircon up there :().

Crisp frosty morning here with beautiful clear blue skies. Meant to be 7 degrees today and dropping down as low as 5 in the next couple of days. Clear weather meant to keep up til Thurs at least, but Met Eireann often says that and when I check back 24 hours later it's rain for the week, so who knows!

The past weekend has been rainy and pretty cold, therefore I preferred staying home in bed… but since I am back to office, the sun is shining all day long and temperatures are still rising :/ hopefully, it will be that sunny and warm next weekend… otherwise I need vacation round the southern regions very soon :P

Very springlike here today and was lovely to see some of our wee crocus put their faces up to the sun... :smile: 

Aww, I used to love seeing the first crocus come up in the spring, Inver!  We had a lot of them around my house growing up.

It's pretty chilly here today, only 18f!  But the sky is a bright blue and no clouds to speak of so I'm happy :D.

We had pretty much the same as Chrissie but a bit in reverse - rain at first, then the hail and thunder, and then sunshine, but cold and windy.

Sunny today but clouding over now.  Not quite as cold as yesterday, so far anyway.

We had lovely weather in the UK last week, but now back home (in the Netherlands) it is overcast and sometimes it rains. Yesterday we had some light snow. It is a few degrees colder than last week in the UK. But I can't complain much, we had great weather for our week of holiday so I am happy with that.