What's the weather like?

Virginia

We've had a bit of rain, but as usual, ffter the clocks have changed the sun has come out and was slap bang in my eyeline while driving home!  Always seems to happen for the first week or so after the clocks change, but won't be long now until I'm leaving work in the dark.

Yesterday was one of those typical British weather days where it just couldn't make up its mind.  It was quite clear when I went out in the morning, but we'd had a lot of rain overnight, and I had to drive through a flooded road at one point.  It clouded over on my journey, and then by the time I got into town, it was pouring down and I got drenched just going about 20m between buildings.  Then it seemed to brighten up a bit, then it drizzled, and then I got home it was blue skies and sunshine.  Watch the black clouds coming in and then the rain hit again.  Just make up your mind, Mother Nature!!!!

Today is cloudy and threatening to rain, but I guess it could go anyway based on yesterday :D

The weather forecast here is for a dry morning with sunny intervals so, of course, it is now raining.

Rather than spending time polling the public for names for storms - that have never needed them before now - I'd much prefer they focus on getting their forecasting right!