What's the weather like?

Virginia

Boiling hot..I am in Rome.

We trailed al the way from Vatican city to Colosseum, on foot, with stops on the way for food and drink. It felt like it was 30 odd C but apparently only 28!! Baking.

How lovely, and boy how hot!  :smile: Phew, walking about in that heat has got to be challenging to say the least. Have a wonderful time. :yes:

I turn into a shiny grumpy beetroot when it gets too hot.  :blush2:   

Well, around these parts it's wet 'n' windy today. I have to wait in for a freezer to be delivered, and I am happy to do so. 

Edited by Chrissy

Boiling hot..I am in Rome.

I can imagine :(. I hope you have fun in Rome though :)!

I'm not sure how much we will achieve in August with three kids in tow but I would like to visit Santa Maria della Concezione which has 4000 skeletons!!! :D

I've been there about 15 years ago and quite liked it :)!

Here it was a beautiful day yesterday, with a lot of sunshine and a pleasant temperature. Today though it's cloudy and rainy. They predicted it would be better weather in a few days, but the forecast changes daily so we have to wait and see closer to the end of the week, really.

Thanks Chrissy. It is a very crowded, hot, city, outside city centre it is very dirty and rubbish strewn too.

I am yet to visit Rome - we have only visited Northern Italy. Hot and crowded? Perhaps I'll plan a winter visit! :giggle2:   

Enjoy Rome, itsmeagain! I hope you have loads of fun and a safe trip back :smile2:

Sunny over here.

Thanks Frankie . It is really nice and hot. A bank holiday, Republic day, today. Spent it at the Vatican, my wife loves museums and ancient history. Edited by itsmeagain

I can imagine :(. I hope you have fun in Rome though :)! I've been there about 15 years ago and quite liked it :)!Here it was a beautiful day yesterday, with a lot of sunshine and a pleasant temperature. Today though it's cloudy and rainy. They predicted it would be better weather in a few days, but the forecast changes daily so we have to wait and see closer to the end of the week, really.

Thanks Athena.It is nice here.

It was 30+ C here yesterday :P. You left just before the heat wave :(.

Ya, I heard Thursday was going to be beautiful!  :banghead: I did get 2 and a half good days though :giggle2:

Hot. Hot. Hot. Well, some may not consider 87 F to be hot, but I DO! Plus, the a/c in my car is busted, which makes it worse. We're supposed to have pretty much nothing but hot, sunny weather this summer. I think of rain now as a fond, far-off memory.