What's the weather like?

Virginia

You've got our weather Chesil. It's usually cold enough to have the heater on every day in May, instead we're still wearing shorts and t-shirts.

Where are you bookmonkey? North or South Island? I'm the top of the south and I sure ain't wearing shorts and t-shirts! It's leggings, sweatshirts and warm socks all the way here. 14C at the mo. :yes: 

We were under a severe weather alert tonight. Fortunately we are on;y getting lightning, rain, and some wind. Other areas very near us got wind in excess of 60 mph and golf ball size hail.

• 2 weeks later...

Heatwave predicted for end of the week in the UK, though. And it's meant to get milder in Ireland too.

Apart from my umbrella breaking in the wind on the way to the shop today, where I bought another umbrella and had that one break on the way home :roll: - I'm happy with this weather. It'll be too hot for long enough - I'm enjoying the need for a warm blanket wrapped around me! :lol:

It's been raining all day and it's bloomin' cold.  Seriously considering putting the heating on … in June!!! :o

I put the heating on for a bit this morning. I draped my clothes over the radiator, so they were toasty warm. :D