What's the weather like?

Virginia

Very cold this morning, with ice on the car when I left for work but it's been quite bright all day, and it was still light as I left work, but as I hit the motorway it was like someone had turned off the lights!  Very dark cloud, and within a few miles I was driving through a very heavy rain storm.  Fortunately, the rain let off just as I got home, especially as I couldn't park outside my house, so I managed to get in without getting too wet.

It's somewhat cloudy today, sometimes some sunshine, but the temperature and feel of the air is lovely :). In Dutch I'd call it 'zwoel' but other than 'woolly' or 'soft' I can't really come up with a word in English that has the exact same meaning to it.

We got our first thunderstorm of the summer last night and it was glorious. :D It was right at twilight so the lightning actually looked purple. Today its all cool and the air isn't humid anymore. The trees are even starting to look alive, finally! I love spring!

It's been raining most of the week, apparently today we're meant to have one dry day before it starts up again tomorrow, so I'm off to town to make the most of it!

You're sitting in a coffee shop reading a book, aren't you?

Edited by Raven

You're sitting in a coffee shop reading a book, aren't you?

Sitting in a diner with a friend drinking celebratory 'we both got jobs' mint malts! And shopping in Penneys. Not a book in sight!