What's the weather like?

Virginia

It was cloudy and a bit rainy here yesterday, but today it's quite sunny :).

Brian, have fun with your bike ride!

Thanks. It was hard work because of the wind, I felt as though I was riding into it for most of the ride but it felt good to get some miles into my legs.

Rain, rain, rain, oh and more rain now for a week at least, and forecast for another week.  Oh well, at least it keeps the A/C out of use!  Electric bill will be less. :D

It was beautiful here as well - not sure what the temperature was but felt like it was at least 20 degrees. If it's like this again tomorrow, I might have to wear my shorts to work and give all those men a thrill. :smile:  

We did have a shower of rain this afternoon, but it didn't amount to much, and it's been about 18ºC this afternoon.  Mild, and not too warm.  Looks like it might get a bit colder over the next few days, but the forecast is always changing so we'll wait and see.

The ice warning came on in my car on the drive to work this morning! :o  Fortunately, the sun is out now, and it's quite a bit warmer, but still a bit breezy and the wind can be a bit chilly, especially out on the coast with the northerly wind whistling down on us.

The weatherpeople predicted it would be bad weather today and in the next week, but after a cloudy morning (where I saw a beautiful sun this morning through the fog and clouds during my dogwalk), it is now somewhat sunny and better than was predicted :).

It should cool down a bit over the next few days in Bedfordshire, where I live. I'm off to Barcelona at the weekend until Tuesday next week at there is rain forecast for Monday :doh:

I hope you enjoy your holiday :).

Mostly not so nice weather is predicted for the next while, here. Today is going to be the last 'nice' weather day in a while, the weatherpeople say :(. It looks good, at the moment.

Edited by Athena