What's the weather like?

Virginia

The sun has been shining for a week now, but I'm not getting tired of it. And we're up to +10 over here... This sort of weather wouldn't have hit Joensuu until May, or maybe April if we got really really lucky. I love it :wub: And we got northern lights too, the other night! Unfortunately I wasn't able to see them as this city is too well lit, but a friend and a cousin of mine managed to catch them :smile2: 

It is overcast and very humid today.  About 70F/ 21C.  But its been pretty warm the last couple of days, about 80F/ 27C.  We've already had all the fruit trees and mustard bloom.  Near my house, it looked like this at the peak of mustard season about 3 - 4 weeks ago:

napoa.jpg

It is overcast and very humid today.  About 70F/ 21C.  But its been pretty warm the last couple of days, about 80F/ 27C.  We've already had all the fruit trees and mustard bloom.  Near my house, it looked like this at the peak of mustard season about 3 - 4 weeks ago:

napoa.jpg

That's beautiful! :smile2:

Well well well, it's snowing again :D I don't mind. When it stops, it's like yet another new spring :D 

It's awful .. went for my daily 3 mile walk and got soaked to the skin despite (ineffective) raincoat and umbrella. Umbrella actually disgraced itself, blowing inside out numerous times and repeatedly hitting me on the head .. if it wasn't spotty I'd be taking revenge on it right this minutesmiley-violent013.gif
When I got in I had to strip off and put my dressing gown on and make a comforting hot drink. There are wet clothes draped over things now and my coat and umbrella (thank you Cath Kidston .. NOT!!) are creating a puddle.
Usually I go out for a shorter walk later .. looking out of the window now I've got no chance so I'm not going to attempt it. I'm sure someone mentioned we were in for a heatwave .. ha,ha,ha!!  :censored: 

Went for a walk this morning all wrapped up. Seemed okay for the first twenty minutes and then I turned a corner and whoosh .. the most ferocious wind ever nearly took my feet from under me. I was worried actually as I wasn't that near to home. I had to hold on to various things it was that strong .. then either it or I changed direction and it was shoving me in the back. Just before I got home (had to abandon the longer walk and only managed just over a mile) the wind was coming at me from the side which was worse than anything. Kept making me lose balance. Nightmare .. had to abandon any thoughts of going out again. It looks okay but I can hear it and it's still nasty. Hope tomorrow is better. I did go out for my second walk after all yesterday and it wasn't so bad .. it was spitting (apt word because by then it did seem like an insult :D) but not too heavy and the wind was manageable. Actually did 2.75 miles so was happy because that meant over 5 miles in total for the day but I'm well down today.

I could be slimmer and more fit if not for the British weather :D Bad weather just makes me stay in and eat chocolate. Is there anyone I can sue? :D

Gorgeous Northern California spring morning, about 21C at 10:30am.  I've been sitting outside on the patio, reading and on the computer.  Sometimes, I really love living here.