Virginia

What's the weather like?

Same here, quite sunny, then I turned round and saw the black clouds approaching!  Tried to rain last night but didn't in the end.

Typical holiday weekend so far, sunny but windy, then it pours, and we had a brief hail storm earlier.

46 minutes ago, Madeleine said:

Typical holiday weekend so far, sunny but windy, then it pours, and we had a brief hail storm earlier.

Very similar to here, including the hail!

Bit better today, not so windy and now sunny(ish).

Edited by Madeleine

Been quite nice over the last few days, warm in the sun, but still chilly in the shade and at night, meant to get cooler and wetter later today - just in time for  the weekend of course!:roll:

Same here, although still a bit cool in the shade, meant to be a bit unsettled over the weekend though, naturally!  I'm actually wearing a Tshirt today.

Unseasonably warm.  It's winter here now, and I'm sitting in short sleeves.  Now I've said that it'll probably be freezing all weekend.

Quite warm now, was muggy last night and meant to be nice over the weekend, and then get cooler again.

Had a lovely weekend, but cooler and breezier today, meant to rain a bit later in the week.

Dull and drizzly this morning, think it will be like this for the next few days.

Back to cold, wind and rain!:angry:

Quite sunny but very windy, rained a lot yesterday.

After being horribly humid yesterday it seems much cooler today, thankfully the threatened storms and intense heat hasn't got here yet, had some rain yesterday but just heavy drizzle.

Well after sweltering on Saturday it's now much cooler and breezier, bit chilly in the shade but lovely in the sun.

Working from home today, and able to keep all the windows open so there is a bit of a breeze through the flat, but I wouldn't call it comfortable working conditions!

4 hours ago, Raven said:

Working from home today, and able to keep all the windows open so there is a bit of a breeze through the flat, but I wouldn't call it comfortable working conditions!

Absolutely this. My brain is not fully functional in the heat. Even my laptop is too hot! And it's meant to be even hotter on Thursday... 

15 minutes ago, Hayley said:

Absolutely this. My brain is not fully functional in the heat. Even my laptop is too hot! And it's meant to be even hotter on Thursday... 

Cooler tomorrow and Friday though, with rain for the weekend.  Great.

They predict 38 °C for my town today, 39°C tomorrow. Yesterday it was 36 °C, for Friday they predcit 35-36 °C. It should cool down here in the weekend, with hopefully some rain. It's hot! They are expecting heat records to be broken today and tomorrow.

For the past decade (plus) I have had short hair. Why did I decide to grow it long this year? It's like wearing a hairy blanket on my head today! :eek:

it is HOT!