What's the weather like?

Virginia

• 2 weeks later...

Been quite nice over the last few days, warm in the sun, but still chilly in the shade and at night, meant to get cooler and wetter later today - just in time for  the weekend of course!:roll:

• 3 weeks later...

After being horribly humid yesterday it seems much cooler today, thankfully the threatened storms and intense heat hasn't got here yet, had some rain yesterday but just heavy drizzle.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Raven said:

Working from home today, and able to keep all the windows open so there is a bit of a breeze through the flat, but I wouldn't call it comfortable working conditions!

Absolutely this. My brain is not fully functional in the heat. Even my laptop is too hot! And it's meant to be even hotter on Thursday... 

15 minutes ago, Hayley said:

Absolutely this. My brain is not fully functional in the heat. Even my laptop is too hot! And it's meant to be even hotter on Thursday... 

Cooler tomorrow and Friday though, with rain for the weekend.  Great.

They predict 38 °C for my town today, 39°C tomorrow. Yesterday it was 36 °C, for Friday they predcit 35-36 °C. It should cool down here in the weekend, with hopefully some rain. It's hot! They are expecting heat records to be broken today and tomorrow.