What's the weather like?

Virginia

The last few days for me have been absolute bliss after the intense heat. Today though it bucketed down and flooded half the floors where I work. Myself and 2 of the maintenance men spent almost an hour clearing it all up! 

It's odd but my hay fever seems to have started a bit again as well.  Here it's been cooler but still muggy, was in Northumberland for a walking weekend at the weekend and Saturday was lovely, then it rained in the evening and didn't stop til we left on Monday at lunchtime.  Now it's dull here but warm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We had loads of rain on Saturday, it hardly stopped from about 1600 onwards until Sunday morning, yesterday was then quite nice but this morning and today it's rained off and on, and we've also had a few rumbles of thunder.

It's raining and horribly windy here. We had quite nice sunshine this weekend; I wonder if that will be the last of it for some time..

I was planning on going out and doing some shopping but with this weather I'd rather sit inside with a warm cup of coffee and a book.  :yahoo:

Edited by Angury

• 4 weeks later...