What's the weather like?

Virginia

Saturday wasn't bad, alternating between sunny and cloudy, yesterday was much cooler and quite windy.  Today started off sunny but by the time I go to the station it was very cloudy, meant to get really warm later in the week and then cool down again.

• 2 weeks later...

We are in the midst of a heatwave here at the moment - temperatures on some days have been almost 30 degrees, but today was cooler - about 25 maybe with a nice breeze. 

It was a bit cool still when I leave for work in the morning just after 7am but I don't bother with a jacket as I know I will only need it for the journey to work and take it off as soon as I get there. 

Completely beautiful...perfectly sunny and supposed to hit 82F today. I've snagged a seat next to the windows at work (we don't have assigned desks) and I'm enjoying the gorgeous view!

Very hot again today, and it's also very hot at night.  Did a walk today but luckily it was fairly cloudy and breezy at times, we were all quite red-faced by the end of it though!  The pub at the end of the walk was a very welcome sight!

It's 24/25C here, but as there's never a breeze with it and it's always humid, it's quite oppressive heat. When there's a breeze it makes a world of a difference, but I can only recall one or two days that had anything other than dead air. So sick of it. Working from home to avoid going out in it. I hate heat anyway, but even OH's parents, who live in Portgual, found the heat a bit much here without a breeze.

We've actually turned the air con off at work as it was so chilly, probably warmer outside!  I even brought a jacket today. I agree that the last few days have been a bit unbearable, as Noll says before that we had a breeze which kept the edge off the heat.

It's overcast and there's a bit of a drizzle, and it's only going to get to about 70F today. My hands were freezing on my walk to work this morning!

Much cooler last night thankfully, and dull and quite a cool breeze today, been a nice break from the heat which was getting very oppressive.  Meant to get hot again after today though.