What's the weather like?

Virginia

If it is then the UK is having a prolonged hot flush. It is just as warm here as it was in Montenegro - 25 degrees when I left at 11.30 this morning and almost the same when I landed back home about 3 hours later. It feels warmer here though as the Med has a dryer type of heat which is far more pleasant and easier to walk around in.  

Great description Virginia and I sort of agree with you!  A lovely hot flush with some glorious sunshine, a bit too warm to do anything much except potter about in the garden and take out our guest dog in the morning to the local park which is vey shady thanks to lots of horse chestnut trees.  A bit breezier today and I managed to sit outside for a while.  I have tomorrow off work too which is great, especially as I think it's meant to get cooler after Wednesday.

Its been a milk curdling, egg frying triple digit in my neck of the wood. I am officially fagged and its only 1650. I've been out all day and I can promise you I will not leave my block (for an early morning walk tomorrow) for the next two days. The heat promises to intensify and I'm not in the mood to flat line.

Awful.  We've had extremely heavy rain and thunderstorms all week, mostly at night, so no sleep.  There's also been heavy, early snow and more on the way.  We're too low where I live for the snow, but it's definitely been cold enough.

It's been quite muggy here, and we've got hot temps forecast but with possible thunderstorms as well, so looks like it could be a mixed weekend for the Bank Holiday.  Rained again overnight and not that warm at the moment.