What's the weather like?

Virginia

We seem to be starting a tradition here of gross wet mornings followed by sunny afternoons. Actually sat out in my front sat for a few minutes yesterday as it was warm enough! Until the sun went behind a cloud.

Yesterday was windy and rainy, today is sunny but cold so far, as we seem to be the opposite with nice mornings (sometimes) followed by horrible days, with maybe a bit of sunshine in the late afternoon.  It's more like February than April though.

I think the seasons have all shifted forward a bit in general, to be honest. Certainly in Ireland anyway - here people are amazed at 20 degree heat in October, which is no longer uncommon, and are amazed at snow in late March, which has happened two years running. 

3 hours ago, Madeleine said:

hooray, it's finally sunny and (quite) warm. 

Same over here! :yahoo:   I started wearing my spring coat instead of my winter coat this week, and today it was too warm for my spring coat, too! I only had a t-shirt and a thin cardigan on! :smile2: And it was warm/hot!

Yesterday was lovely - not quite shorts weather as the wind was a bit chilly!  Today has been  mixed - started off foggy, but cleared up for our wetland walk and we had some hazy sunshine.  It tried to rain a bit in the way home but held off - but now it's pouring.  But yes typically it's meant to be in the 20s mid week, when most of us will be stuck at work!