What's the weather like?

Virginia

4 hours ago, shirley said:

I agree with you Nollaig the plants definitely needed the rain.  Its me that does not like it.

Today is very black but at least it is dry and fairly warm.

My poor plants are drowned now, can't win! :lol:

3 hours ago, Virginia said:

Looking at another hellish hurricane. Sigh. I've got family who have family in Puerto Rico and I've got family in Florida and family 1.5 hours away who are all in the path (so far). 

Fingers crossed that everyone will be safe, Virginia. :hug:It's been the lead on our news all day, and the news only gets worse, with more hurricanes in the vicinity. :(

11 hours ago, Virginia said:

Looking at another hellish hurricane. Sigh. I've got family who have family in Puerto Rico and I've got family in Florida and family 1.5 hours away who are all in the path (so far). 

I hope your family will be okay :(.

The hurricane seems to be sitting on top of my state. Florida and parts of Georgia are being evacuated. Its really surreal because we are in the process of going BACK to Texas to help move dd and her kids back here as its just too much stress with her hubby being all over the country for his work. We leave a possible Cat 5 hurricane and drive through areas with hurricane damage and then possible head right BACK into a hurricane. Actually, if it hits, we'll detour to my mom's place in Virginia. What a headache.

18 hours ago, Virginia said:

The hurricane seems to be sitting on top of my state. Florida and parts of Georgia are being evacuated. Its really surreal because we are in the process of going BACK to Texas to help move dd and her kids back here as its just too much stress with her hubby being all over the country for his work. We leave a possible Cat 5 hurricane and drive through areas with hurricane damage and then possible head right BACK into a hurricane. Actually, if it hits, we'll detour to my mom's place in Virginia. What a headache.

:( Hope you manage to avoid it if at all possible. Scary times over there!