What's the weather like?

Virginia

Warm and unstable in my neck of the woods!  Saturday it was in the 90's here and yesterday morning we woke to a tornado siren and had to spend about an hour in the basement until the storm passed.  Because of it we lost electricity, which came and went the entire day.  Today, however, so far so good, and it's cooled off quite a bit.

Tornado sirens are somewhat common here during the summer months, but they are always disconcerting!  Whenever we have a run of especially hot and humid weather, you can put money on the fact that it will end with severe storms.  Methinks I've lived here too long... ;)

Today is just plain old hot.  But the sun is out and I have AC so no complaints!

It's warm here, currently I think around 28 °C according to weather websites (whether it's correct or not I don't know). It's a bit too warm for me to spend a longer time outside, but gladly inside in the bakery it's "only" 26.5 °C (which makes me think it's perhaps hotter than 28 °C outside, if the thermometer by my desk is correct about the 26.5). It's been a sunny day, though we had some clouds sometimes too.

Lovely sunset tonight and around 24c in the afternoon. My poor cat has decided it's too warm to come upstairs to bed with  Mum, ie, me, and is snoozing in the sitting room. I do expect her to come up at 4 or 5 am and complain that's she's lonesome  though. :)