What's the weather like?

Virginia

Sunday was the best day, rained a bit yesterday morning but then was dull most of the time, today started off sunny but then got dull, and it's meant to get colder again!

Thanks @Madeleine :) It could have been a little less painful, but done now anyway!

Today is MUCH brighter and drier out, though still windy. So glad to see some blue sky and not get rained on - it was miserable right up until early this morning. The breeze is keeping the temperature down too which is nice.

It's quite hot and sunny here today, 30 °C right now. I find it too hot outside, and even inside it's starting to warm up. Tomorrow it's predicted it will be 17 °C here, maximum, and rain. Why can't the weather be more often in between 'too hot' and 'too rainy / hail / wind / cold'? Like.. I like 15 - 25 °C with sometimes sun and sometimes clouds. That's my ideal weather, if I had to choose one specific type of weather. It seems to be either pretty crappy weather (too cold or too much rain) or too hot.

Oh that is hot, and quite a drop back to 17. We were up to about 20 yesterday which was quite nice, it's a bit lower today but very muggy which isn't nice.  I agree it seems to be either too hot, too cold or too wet, never a happy medium.  Think we'll be in the late teens for a while, but with more rain.