What's the weather like?

Virginia

The weather here has been great recently - not too hot, but very sunny. Still too hot for me of course, but I can accept it wasn't objectively that hot :lol: Bit cloudier now, and hopefully cooler this weekend, but dry. Apparently the top half of the country is gonna get rain for the next few days but us down here in the south are safe!

Wow, snow :o! In April.

It's been mostly cloudy here, not much rain and a bit of sunshine sometimes. It's not been that warm, in the early teens of degrees C (~12 - 14 °C I think, maximum). But it's also not terribly cold so it could be worse.

13 hours ago, chesilbeach said:

Quite cold, especially first thing this morning, but still bright and sunny, so just lovely. :smile2:  

Same here!

It's going to stay cold for a while, and more rain is also on its way. But right now it's sunny which is lovely :).

What an amazing weekend we have just had, so hot, I love it when it is like that get so much more reading done, ok so chores don't get done but they will still be there the next day.  Not too good on this Monday morning, dull, overcast and was trying to drizzle.

We had a mixed weekend - dull on Saturday, with a bit of drizzle and rain, then started very dull yesterday, but got better and was quite warm later in the afternoon.  Dull again now and meant to get quite cold.