What's the weather like?

Virginia

Strange mix of sunshine and rain today, managed to get our guest dog out over the local nature reserve when it was nice and sunny, although the duck pond was frozen (with loads of seagulls standing on it), then when we came out of Tesco's this afternoon everyone was sheltering from what must have been a massive downpour, the car park was soaking, and another downpour around 5.00.

Crazy! Have switched from a/c to heat and back a couple of times. We had three nights in a row of well below freezing temps, then rain, rain, rain. It's been nice the last few days, just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Fortunately we are not near any of the rivers around here, they are all getting above flood stage.

Today promises to be warm and sunny, highs in the mid 70's. That means short sleeves around these parts. Its perfect for me as I'm going to take Kizzy on a brisk 2 mile walk through my neighborhood. Actually, I'll do a mile with her and then drop her off at home and then continue on at a faster pace. I love my walks as I can listen to my podcasts uninterrupted and take in all the lovely and confused trees along the roads. I say confused because it appears that because of the spring like temps, several types of trees are attempting early blooming.