What's the weather like?

Virginia

Raining. It's absolutely chucking it down at the moment. :) Lovely to listen to at night.

I adore that sound, and the accompanying feeling of the world closing in, becoming smaller and more intimate. Really miss it in the desert. 

It's been quite hot here the past few days, but after today they said it would cool down and rain some. We broke the record for the hottest day of the 13th of September ever measured in the Netherlands (but not the hottest day in all of September). I think it'll be nice once it cools down a bit, over 30 °C is a bit too hot for me to be honest.

We had some of that rain on Friday, although not as bad as some areas, glad I wasn't going to work in it though!  The weekend was much cooler, and today was nice this morning, then s bit muggy in the afternoon.  It was trying to rain a bit before but dry when I went out to feed the birds before it got dark.

I wore jeans and a long sleeved shirt today. My lab and lecture rooms are way too cold. I didn't work up too much of a sweat walking from the parking garage to the college like I normally do so, yeah, that was pretty good. 

We're under a thunderstorm warning yet there's nothing ominous looking going on. I do hope we get some rain as it will drop the temps even more.

I didn't work up too much of a sweat walking from the parking garage to the college like I normally do so, yeah, that was pretty good. 

That's how I'm measuring whether it's cool enough or not, whether or not I can walk to work without sweating  :D