What's the weather like?

Virginia

Positively autumnal this morning! Cool, crisp and fresh, sunny, some leaves starting to fall around my campus. Most trees still totally green but UCC has some trees that like to start early. Zero humidity and zero warmth this morning, it was wonderful! Gonna get warm later though.

Its a bit overcast here and not so muggy. We just had a quick "spit" of rain. I call it a "spit" because it makes you stop and wonder, did water just actually come out of the sky? And if it did, where did it go? I will probably need to put my rain boots in my truck. When it rains downtown (where my classes are located) it doesn't take much for a good feet soaking. I have a STRONG aversion to wet leather sandals and squishy sneakers.

We have had beautiful weather all over the weekend, even able to sit out in the garden until late into the evening.

Got up this morning and so misty and cold had to have the heater on in the car.  Glad I did not get over dressed as once I got to work the sun had come out again and it was lovely.

Yeah for the sun

I've noticed that the nights have started to draw in all of a sudden, it was dark by 8.30 last night, I had to rush to get my plants watered before it got too dark to see what I was watering! :o

Very warm and sunny.  Too hot for me, but I've stayed inside most of the day, and our house is always reasonably cool so it's not bothered me too much.  Tomorrow, back in the air conditioned office I will be freezing no matter what the temperature is outside. :(

When I left home this morning for work it was quite nice but muggy, by time I had reached town they had just had a heavy down pour.  Luckily I had brought a coat and still have my brolly in my bag.