What's the weather like?

Virginia

After a night of storms and local flooding, I awoke to lovely cool temps of 78 degrees and cloudy skies. It will more than likely be overcast today but little chance of rain. I did all my errands yesterday so I don't have to rush out before I start work or during lunch. I may actually sit on the patio with Kizzy!

Ha ha 78 is hot for us in the UK!  Quite comfortable though.

Today is odd, very humid and cloudy (and windy) this morning, sunnier now but not sure how warm it is as I haven't been out yet.  But it was very clammy this morning.

thought it was going to storm last night as it got very windy and there were some interesting, albeit threatening looking, clouds, however it all blew over and didn't rain.  Not sure what it's going to do really.  At least it's not so humid today.

Lower tempts today. I got out early this morning to pick up some groceries before training. As I went through the check out the heavens opened. I got a soaking. Its now overcast and a little cooler, not much but a little. Gray throughout the rest of the week I think.

Temperatures finally falling from a daily average of 48 Celsius (118 F) to about 43 (109 F) today. Right now at one in the morning, it's a cool and breezy 38 (100 F).   :P But it's the intense humidity that is usually the worst and keeps everyone indoors (where you can breathe) most of the day, and I'm delighted to say that we are no longer inhaling clouds, at least for the moment. 

Wow Kolinahr, that sounds really warm to me!

Here the weather has been okay. Yesterday's night, not the past night but the night before that, was the coldest night in 23 years (on the 10 - 11th of August). It wasn't very warm yesterday during the day, it was around 14 °C I think. Today they predict it will be warmer, just above 20 °C (maximum temperature). Because it's cold outside it's got colder inside too. The heater is off (because, it's August!), and it's now just doable inside. The bakery isn't very well isolated, so if it gets colder outside it quickly gets colder in the bakery too (the bakery is where I live). In the main house (where my parents live), it's an allright temperature, it's better isolated there.