What's the weather like?

Virginia

It's perfection, here, and has been so all week  :cool:.   Sunny and 78f (25c) and not a cloud in the sky.  Even though I love it, though, I can see we need the rain.  The grass is dry and I'm watering all the outdoor flowers/plants every single day!

The weather here today has been bizzare. Very windy, which is the reason, but one minute it's clear blue sky and the next torrential, and I mean *torrential* horizontal rain that lasts like three minutes and then stops!

• 2 weeks later...

It's much chillier and fresher here now, about 14//15 degrees. I love it! I slept through the night last night without waking up because it was too warm! It's just a lovely respite from the humidity and dead heat.

It's been dark and gloomy for the last couple of days, and oddly cold when the breeze picked up, but muggy and hot when it died down ... impossible to know what to wear to accommodate it!

Looks like we'll have a mini heatwave on Monday and Tuesday, with temperatures reaching 29ºC, but thunderstorms coming in on Wednesday and back down to 18ºC on after that. :irked:

Today was lovely and sunny and even sat in the garden for a while, then it kept getting dull and very windy, but no rain or storm, then it got hotter and the ants started swarming, so we came in, still quite muggy so expect it will break at some point.

Sunny spells, 19 degrees Celsius with light breeze. Very pleasant today. Fingers crossed for a similar day tomorrow, as I'm going to the Welsh coast tomorrow!!  :smile:

Summer's finally here!  Had a couple of showers yesterday but was out in the forest so hardly felt it, then later it the sun shone and we had a nice lunch outside, and then I went home and sat in the garden for a while.  Very muggy last night though, and I must admit I'm not looking forward to tomorrow when it's meant to be in the 30s...and then we're back to storms again :P

The weather is similar here, Madeleine. It's warm today, hotter tomorrow, even hotter on Wednesday and then thunderstorms and rain. On Thursday it will be cooler again and there will be rain. At least, that's what they predict right now for the Netherlands.

It's pretty hot already, at the moment!

It's like 22 degrees but very humid and I cannot. My face keeps sweating. Actual beads of sweat dripping down my face when I walk in direct sunlight. It's disgusting and I hate it. I want winter.

The weather here currently is noll-wrapped-in-a-wet-towel-send-help.

:giggle2:

I feel for you :(.

It's hot here today, they said it would be about 34 °C maximum. They predict thunderstorms for tonight and it should cool down after that / those. I hope it will cool down a bit because this is too hot for me. It's starting to get quite hot inside the bakery too. They predict next weekend the weather will be a pleasant temperature (not too hot, and not too cold) with nice sunshine, so that sounds nice.