What's the weather like?

Virginia

I just sat in my garden there for a bit, in the shade, with my feet in the sunshine, and the warmth on my feet was absolutely lovely. When I stood in the sun for a couple of minutes, so all of me was getting the heat, it felt imposing. Couldn't stick it for long. Back in my room now with possibly slightly sunburnt toes! I know, I really am intolerant. But at least I don't also hate the cold - I know some people who need it to be a very specific temperature in the middle. Anything under 15C I'm delighted with.

Come join us. It was 93F today according to our thermometer. :) I suspect it was a few degrees cooler.

Y'all are mad to live in such conditions.

Ha! I did not now my lawn! I slept for 5 hours near a warm fan and by a hot dog. It's 21:00 and still 757F/25C.

Well, one panting with warm fur :P

Ha. Clearly homonyms were too much for my sleep deprived, pre-coffee brain. You mean of the canine variety, of course, not the popular sodium-laden food of street vendors and ballparks. You should've seen the mental image I was struggling with when I read your post this morning. My literal side was in full swing. Sad. Just sad.

Ha. Clearly homonyms were too much for my sleep deprived, pre-coffee brain. You mean of the canine variety, of course, not the popular sodium-laden food of street vendors and ballparks. You should've seen the mental image I was struggling with when I read your post this morning. My literal side was in full swing. Sad. Just sad.

:P

More iced coffee for you! :D

The heat is killing me. My legs are covered in what I can only assume (as I wear leggings) are heat induced itchy spots/hives/something. Absent-mindedly scratching them til they scab. I can't be in my bedroom right now - I need the relative coolness of my 21 degree kitchen. It's approx 24-25 outside, and my room is possibly more than that right now. 

Apparently it's meant to cool down again at the weekend and I cannot wait.

Edited to add: My Indian housemate's also-Indian friend just said, 'phew, it is very hot.' When there's a guy from INDIA saying it's hot, you know it's hot.