What's the weather like?

Virginia

Pretty windy and rainy all day long :( . The radio said we will now get all the wind is coming here from England. (Which is not that far away)

We'd love to have you ;)

Sunny and beautiful again today :)

It's currently cloudy and around 10 °C I think. They predict the temperature will go up later in the week, up to 19 °C! It's predicted we'll have some rain tomorrow, and then more sunshine and warmer temperatures later in the week.

It's actually been really nice for the last 2 days, although I think it rained a bit last night, but it's been sunny and definitely a bit warmer during the day, though still chilly once it gets dark.

Yesterday it wasn't much sunny at all (they said there would be some sunshine). The temperature was great though. The temperature today is good too, but it looks cloudy. So maybe not much sunshine again today, but the temperature is quite pleasant. After today though it will get colder and rainier again.

Sorry to hear about the drizzle, Nollaig, but it's what keeps these islands green with great munching for sheep and cows   :cows:

It's fine and sunny in south east England and the daffs and blossoms are looking good.

You must be in a different part of SE England to me, not that sunny here!  Warm and dry though so not complaining! :D