What's the weather like?

Virginia

The heat finally broke, after several weeks of upper 80s and 90s! It's about 73 F outside right now, which means I can comfortably wear clothing again (no, I didn't go around naked before, but I was UNcomfortably wearing clothing). :D

I believe the terms the weather people have used these past couple of days here in the upper midwest have been 'oppressive' and 'unbearable.'  They are spot on!  When you're nearing 100f with a dew point of 70%, it's downright miserable stepping outside.  We also had some really bad storms roll through town last night but thankfully no tree damage.

Not too much rain here (Surrey) but the humidity is horrible, I've had a dull headache for over a week now and I'm sure it's because it is so humid as I normally get one before a thunderstorm. Make sure mind up weather, let's have a good storm or roll the sun back out please! :D

Here is a bit strange, yesterday it was cloudy during the morning and then sunny in the afternoon. But it wasn't hot so I couldn't go to the beach. I hope today I could go.